Who are we?
A business dedicated to supporting the growth of English Coastal Rowing in fixed seat rowing boats; our expertise includes supporting all wooden traditional, classic and heritage rowing boat.
What do we do?
We build St. Ayles Skiffs and provide all the fittings that they use – oars, footrests, cushions and covers. We repair and maintain other traditional rowing boats like Cornish Pilot Gigs and Solent Galleys.
- Building St Ayles Skiffs, the new immensely popular Community Rowing Boat including:
- Bare Boat Hulls for you to complete;
- Complete Boats with a range of finishes;
- Mark IV High Buoyancy versions;
- Providing a range of equipment including:
- Oars & Leathers;
- Cushions & Covers;
- Repairing and maintaining
- Classic wooden rowing boats;
- St Ayles Skiffs;
- Oars and Rudders;